To order or discuss
Tel: 01751 417371
Classic off-road competition forks
Custom-built in Yorkshire
Servicing £120 (inc VAT)
Recommended service intervals
R.E.H Trials Forks: 18 months / 150 hours use
R.E.H Moto-X Forks: 12 months / 80 hours use
* Strip, inspect, rebuild
(parts included worth £55.60)
* New oil
* New dust and oil seals
* New foam lubricators
* Inspect bushes and wear rings. If they need replacing (bushes £38.40/set, wear rings £15/set) we will do this during the service. Please advise in advance if you need to be contacted prior to potential replacement
Fork Legs ONLY should be returned for servicing, in a clean state. They can be polished on request - note we can polish out small scratches, not deep gouges. Fork Leg Guards are designed to protect sliders against damage (see Options)
Cleaning charge: £24
Surface polishing: £54
Servicing and Upgrades are ONLY available for R.E.H forks with serial numbers. We cannot service other makes of fork, or original R.E.H Forks
Upgrades £54 (inc VAT)
Forks with serial numbers 001 - 100: Upgrade damper rod to latest specification, available in
conjunction with Service only
Upgrades (serial numbers 101) explained:
* Foam Lubricators: pressure washing, dust, dirt, water and mud can infiltrate and damage the dust seals, and compromise the smooth fork action.
R.E.H Forks have a unique foam ring soaked in special lubricant between dust and oil seals to stop internal lips drying out. They act like a cross between an automatic lubricator and an air filter. The main effects are to reduce stiction and increase seal life.
* Damper Rod: Our v.2 Damper Rod upgrade improves damping action. It also
- allows the use of thinner oil which moves freely through the damping holes to give more accurate and consistent damping
- reduces emulsification of oil, giving longer oil life.
Damaged stanchions can be replaced.
Honed Stanchion (bare): £132 (£110 +VAT)
You will also need new dust + oil seals, plus re-use all other components from the damaged stanchion.
Part-Assembled Stanchion: £168 (£140 +VAT)
Includes new dust + oil seals (worth £15) and part numbers 220.127.116.11.30 (see General Assembly in your Fork Passport/Manual).
You will need to re-assemble the fork leg with damper rod, spring, oil etc.
COMBINATION: We have specialist tools and jigs to avoid damaging components. Combine with Service for reduced Part-Assembled price for 1 replacement stanchion.
Total £230 + VAT = £276 inc VAT for Service 2x fork legs and 1x stanchion Part-Assembly replacement.
Your R.E.H Forks are returned ready to ride, with no self-assembly or oil required.
TO ORDER or discuss your build: Call us : 01751 417371 or Email us: email@example.com
We ALWAYS carry stock, and build to your order. A proforma invoice will be emailed, for payment by bank transfer or cheque
Forks are despatched within 5 working days of payment, by next-day courier