We use an aircraft-grade aluminium to make the strongest, stiffest yokes on the pre-65 market. Most (if not all) yokes are made from 6082; R.E.H Yokes use 2014A, aircraft grade billet also used in R.E.H sliders. This has a higher ultimate tensile strength and yield.
They mirror the original R.E.H Yokes in profile, retaining classic Pre-65 appearance, with the best in modern materials.
R.E.H Yokes are designed to work with R.E.H Forks.
They will fit ALL classic trials bikes with 35mm stanchions.
R.E.H Yokes special features:
- Depth on top and bottom yokes is greater than pre-65 slab-type yokes, to give a much larger surface area in the stanchion clamping zone
- Parallel with 40mm offset, fits virtually all pre-65 frames
- Spindle takes a 24mm diameter bearing: larger than most other yokes, so is stronger and stiffer
- Spindle is provided over-length to suit any frame, easily removable. Available in 2 lengths: please specify when ordering
Standard (steering head length up to 160mm),
Long (length 160mm or longer)
- Handlebar clamps: options to fit standard (7/8th) or fat (1-1/8th) diameter bars (please specify when ordering)
- Polished aluminium finish
- Centre to centre of the stanchions: 165mm
- Centre line of stanchions to centre of steering head spindle: 40mm. - Stanchions are parallel to the spindle, which is 24mm. dia.
- We stock NTN taper roller bearings: 24 I.D x 41 O.D.
R.E.H Yokes are supplied with:
- handlebar clamps
- dedicated spindle and cap
- full set of clamping bolts
* Taper roller bearings, 24mm I.D x 41mm O.D, £40/pair
* Stepped custom spacers to fit your steering head bearings to our taper roller bearings: £40/pair
* REH Yokes are eligible for the Pre-65 Scottish 2-Day Trial
PRICE: £325 includes yokes, clamps, spindle, cap, bolts
R.E.H YOKES: stiffer, stronger
TIGER CUB YOKES
Armac Design Tiger Cub yokes
-35mm, triple clamp, 1.5 degree offset
-Dimensions identical to original Tiger Cub geometery.
- Armac Design branded.
Tel: 01751 417371 or 07876 433582
DELIVERY COSTS (UK)
Forks + any Options: £15 (UPS next day)
Large Options: £12 (UPS next day): eg Mudguards, Springs, Yokes
Small Options as single items: £5 first class recorded, £8 special delivery post (weight less than 2kg, in a compact package),
eg Spindle, Mudguard Brace Assembly, Brace Clamps, Spanner, Brake Anchor Plate, spare seals/bushes etc
* Please contact us to check that your order fits the Small Options sizings