We use an aircraft-grade aluminium to make the strongest, stiffest yokes on the pre-65 market. Most (if not all) yokes are made from 6082; R.E.H Yokes use 2014A, aircraft grade billet also used in R.E.H sliders. This has a higher ultimate tensile strength and yield.
They mirror the original R.E.H Yokes in profile, retaining classic Pre-65 appearance, with the best in modern materials.
R.E.H Yokes are designed to work with R.E.H Forks.
They will fit ALL classic trials bikes with 35mm stanchions.
For TIGER CUBS: please scroll down to REH TIGER CUB YOKES
R.E.H Yokes special features:
- Depth on top and bottom yokes is greater than pre-65 slab-type yokes, to give a much larger surface area in the stanchion clamping zone
- Parallel with 40mm offset, fits virtually all pre-65 frames
- Spindle takes a 25mm diameter bearing
- Spindle is provided over-length to suit any frame, easily removable. Available in 2 lengths: please specify when ordering
Standard (steering head length up to 160mm),
Long (length 160mm or longer)
- Handlebar clamps: options to fit standard (7/8th) or fat (1-1/8th) diameter bars (please specify when ordering)
- Polished aluminium finish
- Centre to centre of the stanchions: 165mm
- Centre line of stanchions to centre of steering head spindle: 40mm. - Stanchions are parallel to the spindle, which is 24mm. dia.
R.E.H Yokes are supplied with:
- handlebar clamps
- Belleville washer
- dedicated spindle and cap (new design 2020)
- full set of clamping bolts
* REH Yokes are eligible for the Pre-65 Scottish 2-Day Trial
PRICE: £360 includes yokes, clamps, spindle, cap, bolts
R.E.H YOKES: stiffer, stronger
REH Tiger Cub Yokes are billet machined from 6082 aluminium.
Spindle and nut are made from 2014A aluminium and are supplied fitted to the bottom yoke
-Dimensions identical to original Tiger Cub geometery, 1.5 degree offset
- 35mm, triple clamp
- to suit headstock length 145mm
- Full set of stainless steel clamping bolts
- Handlebar clamps for standard 7/8th diameter or fat 1-1/8th dia bars
- Choice of spindle diameter: 3/4 inch to take taper roller bearings as on Armac Design Cubs, or imperial for standard Tiger Cub bearings (please specify when ordering)
Tel: 01751 417371
or 07876 433582
DELIVERY COSTS (UK)
Forks + any Options: £15 (UPS next day)
Large Options: £12 (UPS next day): eg Mudguards, Springs, Yokes
Small Options as single items: £5 first class recorded, £8 special delivery post (weight less than 2kg, in a compact package),
eg Spindle, Mudguard Brace Assembly, Brace Clamps, Spanner, Brake Anchor Plate, spare seals/bushes etc
* Please contact us to check that your order fits the Small Options sizings
includes yokes, clamps (standard or fat bars), spindle, cap, bolts
Set of x4 bar clamps: £38.40
With set of bolts: £41.40
To suit standard bars (7/8ths) or fat bars (1-1/8th).
Polished aluminium finish