We use an aircraft-grade aluminium to make the strongest, stiffest yokes on the market. Most (if not all) yokes are made from 6082; REH Yokes use 2014A, aircraft grade billet also used in REH sliders. This has a higher ultimate tensile strength and yield.
REH Moto-X Yokes are designed to work with REH Moto-X Forks.
They will fit ALL classic moto-x bikes with 35mm stanchions.
REH Moto-X Yokes special features:
- Depth on top and bottom yokes is greater than slab-type yokes, to give a much larger surface area in the stanchion clamping zone
- Parallel with 55mm offset, fits virtually all classic moto-x frames
- 25mm steel spindle made from EN16T, provided overlength to suit any frame, easily removable
- Double pinch bolts on stanchions and spindle for increased rigidity
- Handlebar clamps: choice of standard (7/8th) or fat (1-1/8th) diameter bars included in kit
- Polished aluminium finish
- Centre to centre of the stanchions: 170mm
- Centre line of stanchions to centre of steering head spindle: 55mm.
- Stanchions are parallel to the spindle, which is 25mm. dia.
REH Yokes are supplied with:
- handlebar clamps
- dedicated spindle and cap
- full set of clamping bolts
PRICE: £495 includes yokes, clamps, spindle, cap, bolts
R.E.H Moto-X Yokes: stiffer, stronger
Tel: 01751 417371 or 07876 433582
DELIVERY COSTS (UK)
Forks + any Options: £15 (UPS next day)
Large Options: £12 (UPS next day): eg Mudguards, Springs, Yokes
Small Options as single items: £5 first class recorded, £8 special delivery post (weight less than 2kg, in a compact package),
eg Spindle, Mudguard Brace Assembly, Brace Clamps, Spanner, Brake Anchor Plate, spare seals/bushes etc
* Please contact us to check that your order fits the Small Options sizings